Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Hookery on holiday (1)

If you remember I asked you all to take some photos of your hookery on holiday.  Here are the first few results.  Many more required .....  Prizes available :-)




Spot the nine crocheted roses intended for the teapot cosy.
Work in progress times two projects.

My aunt's blanket, originally for her birthday at the start of June but it took a little longer ....
Finished with some edging this is intended as a present for a new baby.


Flying the flag for sandcastles all over the world!

I hope this isn't Mags' holiday cottage!


All will be revealed in future posts as to what the article is ....
















 

And after all that I think we need a cup of tea ....
Pity that the picnic had to be in the car, but then we do have Northern Irish summers .....


2 comments:

  1. Heather, your photos are fantastic- I love the tea cosy in the car/rain! Only the one I emailed to you is for the competition, if you please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the winner has to be the sandcastle!

      Delete