Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Happy holiday snaps

Well ladies, I hope you're all enjoying this lovely summer weather!  At least it has been dry and sunny for two days now ....  What more could we ask for in Northern Ireland?

Anyway, to my challenge.  Because hookery is on hold for a few weeks and we won't have new pics to post I thought of something a little bit different.  I'd like you all to take pictures of you at work (crocheting) somewhere unusual or of your crochet in some unusual places while you are on holiday.   At the beach, on the boat, on a surfboard, in the forest, at the park, on a picnic, at a seaside cafe, at a birthday party ..... You get the idea?  Good, so go enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing the results.  A prize for the most unusual 'shot'.

:-)


1 comment:

  1. Will be recycling my Easter shot- the original and my personal best!

    ReplyDelete