Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Well ladies, I was working very hard over the weekend and progress has been made in the garden square area.  I was going to wait and post the complete series of pictures of the progress that had been made, but I couldn't wait.  So here is a sneak preview of the next stage of the work .... 

The strange flowers at the side belong to my rug below the table where the crochet is sitting. As you can see I have begun joining the squares and it is starting to look quite good, even if I say so myself.  The crochet joining rows are quite easy and I am very pleased with my progress.  The next picture will show all of the small squares joined up.  Then I hope to crochet a border and put a scalloped edge onto it as well - fingers crossed.  You have to remember that last October I was a complete novice at all of this so each step is a big challenge.

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely- can't wait to see it in the flesh/yarn! I see what you mean now about the joining stitch- very impressive!

    ReplyDelete