Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Happy Hookday

 School's out for summer, and Hookery is off on its holidays! Check the side bar for holiday hooking spots over the summer. I'm not always about still at this time of the year, but clearly if you host a Hookery the night before your birthday you shouldn't be as surprised as I was at great generosity and sheer culinary prowess.
 Thank you, Niqi, for the rose cake. Thank you, Debbie, for coming to join us, and my goodness we are looking forward to your night in September. I will confess that the idea of spending a night on decopatch terrifies the life out of my comparatively limited creative abilities, but your beautiul work is very inspirational!
 Always back to work eventually. Blanket components for Hombolo being laid out on the floor and considered. Fabulous crochet tops. A piece of magical whimsy in pink gossamer.
And oh the food. The food, the foodies, the fed! Thank you for my Happy Hookday x

No comments:

Post a Comment